Thursday 17 May 2012

Just a quick hello!

Well, here it goes... I officially started blogging! After years of being a beauty addict, I finally caved in to the world of blogging and thought I'd give it a shot! So let me tell you a little bit about myself. 

I'm a 19 year old student who is simply in love with beauty and fashion. In my day to day life I found it difficult to interact with friends about this passion, because if you're not part of the huge beauty community, you simply just do not get it! I'd ramble on and on to people about this amazing new product, or how fabulous this lipstick was, and they just stared through me with a vacant smile as if to say 'please shut up now Jordan!'. So here I find myself! Having those same conversations but with people who actually care about how amazing the new face powder is, people who have the same dilemma's as me on a morning.. do I go with the peach lipgloss or the baby pink?! Such a tough decision...

Anyway, before I ramble even more and bore you all to death I shall wrap up quickly! I hope you enjoy reading my regular rants and raves as much as I will enjoy writing them, and I look forward to hopefully being part of the vast growing beauty community! 

Lots of love :)! 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment