Sunday 20 May 2012

This or That Beauty Tag!

Ok so I wasn't tagged by anyone to do this, but who cares! I thought I'd give it a go so you could have a little insight into what I prefer! If you want to do this tag leave a link to it in a comment and I'd love to have a read :)!

MAKE-UP:
Blush or Bronzer
Bronzer! It can be used for contouring, all over glow or even as a blush.
Lipgloss or Lipstick
Lipstick! It has longer staying power than lipgloss.
Eyeliner or Mascara
Mascara 100%. Lashings and lashings of it I just can't get enough!
Foundation or Concealer
Foundation. If it's only a few lumps and bumps here and there that you have to cover just apply a light layer of a lighter coverage foundation!
Neutral or Color (eyeshadow)
For everyday, neutral. I really love wearing browns/coppers/creams... during the day. A light brown smokey eye never goes out of fashion! However if we're talking more of an evening look for going out, it's a black smokey eye all the way!
Pressed or Loose (eyeshadow)
Pressed. Loose pigments are just a pain in the butt! I can guarantee 9 times out of 10 they will go everywhere, and that's just opening the product!
Brushes or Sponges
Brushes. There's just so many to choose from!

BODY:
Perfume or Body Splash
Perfume! I think I'd feel kinda manly splashing on a fragrance, it's something my dad used to do!
Lotion or Body Butter
I'd have to say Body Butter because I have really dry skin and they're so richly nourishing. However I hate the sticky feeling after applying!
Body Wash or Soap (bar)
Oh come on we aren't in the stone ages! Body wash all the way! 

NAILS:
OPI or China Glaze
OPI, gorgeous shades.
Long or Short
Long, long, long, long, long!
Acrylic or Natural
Natural nails! However for all those girls like me with stubby nails, there's only one way forward and that's acrylics!
Brights or Darks
Brights :)

Thankyou very much for reading! Leave your responses below :)
Lots of love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment