Thursday 17 May 2012

Like a Magpie

If there is one thing i love in life excluding makeup, it's jewelry. I am literally jewelry obsessed!! I was once referred to as being like a magpie because I am instantly attracted to anything sparkly or shiny, I just can't help myself! You can have the most plain outfit, and with a bit of glitz you can be glammed up in seconds! A few necklace's layered, an arm full of bangles, big statement earrings, there's so much to choose from. Of course you wouldn't wear everything at the same time, however if I had my way there wouldn't be a finger ringless!  For me there's just something exciting about jingling as you walk, it kind of reminds me of the old school gypsy's you used to hear about where every inch of them would be covered in jewelry!
 


Here's just a few pieces I randomly selected from the Topshop website, all of which I am in love with!  If you hadn't guessed by now, i'm loving triangled, crosses and very tribal looking pieces! I'm aware that there are many little online boutiques that sell amazing jewelry, so if you have any recommendations I would love to check them out.
Lots of love
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment