Saturday 14 July 2012

Let's Get Naked!


Not literally, calm down girlies! No I'm talking about the infamous Naked Palette from Urban Decay. Wow, the world and his wife are obsessed with this palette, me included! There are hundreds of blog posts about this amazing palette so this is nothing new, but how could I not write about it? Offering a wide range of neutrals and darker shades, this palette is worth every single penny.

I won't lie, handing over my precious £36 worth of Christmas money was painful, but I have no regrets whatsoever! My oh-so-lovely grandad bought me this as a Christmas present because quite frankly girls, i'm not the kinda person who just has £36 lying around to spend on one beauty purchase. I'm a student! So i thought this was a marvelous opportunity to have a little splurge and just go for it. Was I disappointed? Not one little bit. Like me you may be thinking this product is a little on the pricey side, but look at it this way... You are not only getting 12 beautiful shades (12 eyeshadows from mac at their current price of £12 would cost you a wopping £144), but you're also getting the Urban Decay shadow brush and a mini primer potion. I mean come on ladies, does that not justify the price even a small bit?!

Ubran Decay Naked Palette, Debenhams £36 












So from left to right, here are the colour names: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal. You can get any desired look with this palette, whether it's a very minimalistic neutral eye or a dark smokey eye for the evening, you need no other palette! The shade Buck can also be used on the brows for definition, and both Virgin and Sin are great for a highlight colour. I believe these shades would suit all skin tones and make any colour eyes pop.

I use this palette practically everyday and absolutely adore it like most people who own it. Whether I shall be purchasing the Naked 2 palette I am still unsure of, but for now I am more than satisfied with this product and would urge anyone who is put off by the price to just go for it! I can guarantee you will love it just as much as I do :)!
Lots of Love
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment